SAFE AND SECURE DATA RECOVERY SERVICES IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
Data Recovery Labs is the nationwide leader in the IT industry's data recovery market. As the most successful hard drive repair facility, Data Recovery Labs has developed the most innovative state of the art technologies which give us an unprecedented ability to recover lost data from all media yielding results that are unmatched by any of our competitors.
Emergency data recovery services available for all hard drives, RAID configurations, NAS, SAN and multi disk server configurations. We offer the highest level of expertise to all of our clients while maintaining the most competitive prices in the field.
In fact, our policy of NO DATA - NO CHARGE assures that you don't pay a dime until you are 100% satisfied with the recovery results.
If you have suffered a hard drive failure, computer crash, or data loss, wait no further, as our engineers will race around the clock bringing back every bit you have lost in the shortest amount of time physically possible. Data Recovery Labs has the experience to deal with ANY failure of ANY device no matter how severe. Data Recovery Labs expert in house technicians and programmers are highly trained and experienced in Microsoft SQL recovery / MySQL / Oracle / Exchange Server recovery and all other database data recovery. We are hard drive data recovery experts.
Your data is always kept crucially confidential and ENGINEERS WITH A GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE are available for those with special needs.
By no means is data recovery a simple procedure. There is no magic software patch or program that can fix and recover data at a click of a button. In truth, data recovery involves complex electronic and micro-mechanical trouble-shooting procedures that require a lot of experience and resources. A good deal of the cases we receive, come to us after being previously sent to various fly-by-night firms. Of those cases many are not recoverable because they were improperly handled by the so called experts. These drives were powered on for hours in a defective state and opened up outside of a clean-room environment. Some cases came in with fingerprints on the platters. The very first attempt to recover data is the most important one and the best opportunity for success. Because of this, choosing the wrong company can have a grave impact on your recovery outcome.
Data Recovery Labs engineers have been in the data recovery industry since the 1980s. With over 25 years of experience many of our experts are frequent speakers at data recovery and information security conventions. At the end of the day the question you need to ask yourself is, Is your data important to you? Don't fall a victim of false promises but rely on our proven record.
24/7 EMERGENCY RAID RECOVERY SERVICES:
Raid 0 Recovery, Raid 1 Recovery, Raid 10 Recovery, Raid 50 Recovery, Raid 5 Recovery, Raid 6 Recovery, Raid 3 Recovery, Raid 4 Recovery, Raid 0+1 Recovery, SQL Data Recovery, Exchange Server Data Recovery, Oracle Data Recovery, Mac Data Recovery, Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Free Diagnostic Evaluation - No Data No Charge
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Leading-edge clean-room technology
- Engineers on call 24 x 7 x 365 Days
- Rapid response - under 4 hour response time, typically 24 hour turnaround
- Vast inventory of hard drives to be used as parts for the quickest data recovery service
- Emergency data recovery services available
- Nationwide data recovery facilities
- Work with any media, any device, and any file-system or OS
- Affordable & secure data recovery services
- Highly trained and experienced data recovery hard disk drive technicians and programmers
- Read our featured customer testimonial letters
Advanced Data Recovery Service
- Data loss and data corruption recovery services from all media, all operating systems, all servers, all workstations and all laptop / notebook
- Hard Drive Recovery including but not limited to: Seagate, Maxtor, Western Digital, Hitachi, IBM, Fujitsu, Samsung, Toshiba, Quantum, Lacie, Iomega
- All levels of RAID Recovery (hardware and software) including but not limited to: raid 0 data recovery, raid 1 data recovery, raid 3 data recovery, raid 4 data recovery, raid 5 data recovery, raid 6 data recovery, raid 10 data recovery, raid 50 data recovery, raid 0+1 data recovery
- Microsoft SQL Server Data recovery / MySQL database / Oracle Database RDBMS / Exchange Server Recovery / Sharepoint Server
- Tape recovery from all formats and media storage devices: LTO, LTO2, LTO3, LTO4, LTO5, DLT, Magnetic, Magneto Optical, Optical CD / DVD, Photo
- ALL email systems including but not limited to: Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Netscape Mail, EUDORA, Goldmine, IBM Lotus Domino, IBM Lotus Notes
- Data retrieval services / File recovery / Corrupted file repair of all formats including but not limited to: mdf ndf dat ldf bak mdb mde mdw mda accdb accde ost pst edb xls xla xlsx dbf myd myi fp5 fp7 gdb ib fdb db qbw qba nsf pdf zip jpeg gif tiff bmp pdd psd wpd odt ods doc docx docm rtf pub mpp ppt pps pptx one mny
- All versions of Microsoft Windows, Apple MAC, Novell, Solaris, UNIX / Linux families, Google Android, Chrome OS, Dos
- Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, iMac as well as all other Apple products
- Hard Drive Data Recovery storage interfaces including but not limited to: SSD Solid State Drives / IDE / SATA / SATA II 2.0 / SATA III 3.0 / eSATA / SAS / SCSI / iSCSI / ESDI / Fibre Channel / USB / Firewire / PCMCIA / RLL / MFM / NAS / SAN Devices
- Support all brands including but not limited to: 3ware, Acer, Adaptec, Alienware, Apple, Buffalo Technology, Compaq, Dell, Emachines, EMC, Fujitsu, Gateway, Highpoint, HP, IBM, Lacie, Lenovo, MPC Computers, Panasonic, Promise Technology, Samsung, Sony, Sun Microsystems, Supermicro, Sybase, Toshiba
- Convert databases from and to ALL relational database products
- Transfer UNIX storage into PC domain
- Take COBOL record descriptions and recreate data in a usable ASCII Format
- Convert COPY or SAVE Format data to be loaded into most PC or UNIX applications
- Convert data from a VMS Backup set to be compatible with most Windows and UNIX applications
Advanced Computer Forensic
- Collect Critical Evidence from e-mails, ledgers, databases - all languages, hardware and media
- Defined, procedure of data collection and protected chain of custody and rules of evidence
- Determine if and how data has been altered, damaged or destroyed
- Repair altered or damaged data, such as files, formatted disk/tapes, re-initialized and damaged disks, using proprietary methods
- Provide expert testimony in regards to computer investigation and data recovery
Areas served by this location:
- New London
- North Conway
- North Hampton
- West Lebanon